Joseph Medici represents
many clients, municipalities, attorneys, courts, applicants before
planning and zoning boards as well as objectors his wealth of experience
in planning zoning and all Real Estate matters immediately qualifies him
as an expert.
He has vast experience in
public speaking having served as the Chairman of the Ramapo Indian Hills
Regional School board and the North Haledon School board.
JOSEPH A. MEDICI
Real Estate Consultant
New Jersey State Licensed Real Estate Appraiser 42RA00065600
New Jersey State Licensed Real Estate Broker RA00372
· Approved as an expert
witness and consultant for Passaic, Bergen, Morris and Essex Counties
Superior Courts as to real estate issues
· Approved expert witness and consultant on real estate matters for
municipal planning and zoning boards throughout New Jersey.
· Serves as a real estate consultant for the Wyckoff Board of Adjustment
and Wyckoff Planning Board
· Served as Vice Chairman North Haledon Planning Board 6 years
· Named and served as a Condemnation Commissioner in the State of New
· Current Class II member of the Franklin Lakes Planning Board
· Guest speaker at New Jersey Bankers’ conference as to
New Jersey real estate trends
Franklin Lakes Planning Board
Past Member and
North Haledon Planning Board
Services, Corp., President, 1972-present
· Founder and president
· Serving the New Jersey lending institutions for over 30 years
· Utilizing 30 independent fee appraisers throughout New Jersey
performing an estimated 10,000 appraisal reports per year.
Medici Real Estate
Sales, President, 1972- present
· Founder and State Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Broker for over 30
CMC Development Corp.,
· Residential real estate development throughout New Jersey
M&M Real Estate
· Commercial real estate development throughout New Jersey
· Real estate development throughout New Jersey
· National Association of
Realtors, 1972- present
· N.J. Association of Realtors, 1972- present
· Member of the following multiple listing services:
New Jersey MLS,
Garden State MLS, Monmouth County MLS, Hudson County MLS, Ocean County
Meadowlands B.O.R., Passaic County B.O.R., South Monmouth B.O.R., Jersey
Middlesex County MLS,
Mercer County B.O.R., Trend MLS
· Past President/Chairman Ramapo Indian Hills Regional School Board.
· Past President/Chairman North Haledon Board of Education
are an HVCC compliant company acting as an
interface for banks and loan companies and the Appraiser. We provide the
required additional level of removal between the loan officers and the
Appraiser. We cover all of New Jersey from Sussex County thru Ocean County.
Our Independent Fee Appraisers are very familiar with the areas they service
and provide quality appraisals. All submitted appraisals are reviewed by a
full time staff “Certified” Appraiser insuring compliance and completeness.
Joseph Medici has been a
licensed New Jersey Real Estate broker for over 30 years. His membership in
the entire major multiple listing services throughout New Jersey gives his
clients properties tremendous exposure to the marketplace.
Medici participates in Real Estate development throughout New Jersey
representing numerous clients through all phases of development from
feasibility studies through design to sight plan approval and construction.
Medici Real Estate
Joseph Medici represents many
clients, municipalities, attorneys, courts, applicants before planning and
zoning boards as well as objectors his wealth of experience in planning
zoning and all Real Estate matters immediately qualifies him as an expert.
He has vast experience in public speaking having served as the Chairman of
the Ramapo Indian Hills Regional School board and the North Haledon School
Click the link below for more information.